General terms and conditions Webshop
§ 1 Scope
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to the contracts concluded between you and us, Shimadzu Benelux, Australiëlaan 14, 5232 BB 's-Hertogenbosch (imprint), Shimadzu Benelux Belgian Branch neerhoflaan 2 1780 Wemmel via this online shop, unless expressly agreed otherwise in written agreements between you and us. Deviating or conflicting terms and conditions will not be accepted by us unless we have expressly agreed to them..
§ 2 Proof of your entrepreneurial status
(1) Our online shop is aimed exclusively at entrepreneurs.
(2) Accordingly, an entrepreneur is any natural person or legal entity or partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding the contract, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity. On the other hand, a consumer is a person who cannot be predominantly attributed to a commercial or self-employed professional activity for the purpose of the ordered deliveries and services.
(3) Before concluding the contract, you are required to provide us with sufficient proof of your entrepreneurial status by stating your company name, your VAT ID and your commercial register number. You must provide the data required for the proof completely and truthfully.
§ 3 Registration in our online shop; processing of your personal data
(1) You can order goods in our online shop as a registered user. As a registered user, you do not have to enter your personal data each time, but you can simply log in to your customer account before or during an order with your e-mail address and the password freely chosen by you during registration. Registration alone does not constitute any obligation to purchase the goods offered by us. For information on the processing of your data, please read our data protection information, which you can access via the following link. When you register, you choose a personal user name and password. You are obliged to keep the password secret and not to disclose it under any circumstances to third parties, i.e. persons outside your company or persons in your company who do not have representative authority.
(2) You can delete your registration at any time under "My account". If your personal details change, you are responsible for updating them yourself. All changes can be made online after registration under "My account".
§ 4 Formation of the contract
(1) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to order (invitatio ad offerendum).
(2) By clicking the "BUY" button in the last step of the ordering process, you make a binding offer to purchase or book the goods displayed in the order overview. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive an order confirmation, which, however, does not constitute an acceptance of your contractual offer. A contract between you and us is concluded as soon as we accept your order and/or booking by means of a separate e-mail or dispatch the goods. Please check the SPAM folder of your e-mail box regularly.
§ 5 Technical steps up to the conclusion of the contract and correction of input errors
(1) As part of the ordering process, you first place the desired goods in the shopping basket. You can place the goods in the desired quantity in the shopping basket via the respective product pages or via the direct order button. In the shopping basket you can change the desired quantity at any time or remove selected goods completely. If you have placed goods in the shopping basket, clicking on the "Continue" buttons will take you to a page where you can enter your data and then select the shipping and payment method. Finally, an overview page opens on which you can check your details.
(2) You can correct any input errors by clicking on "Edit" in the respective field. If you wish to cancel the ordering process completely, you can also simply close your browser window. Otherwise, after clicking the confirmation button "Order subject to payment", your declaration becomes binding within the meaning of § 4 para. 2 of these GTC.
§ 6 Storage of the contract text
The contractual provisions with details of the ordered goods including these General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you by e-mail with the acceptance of the contractual offer or with the notification of this. We do not store the terms and conditions of the contract.